CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

snow, Snow, SNOW

Well... What a weekend of Christmas for us already. We're really thankful that Christ is our savior and that we had this weekend to celebrate and enjoy time spent with such a variety of my (Mary) family that hadn't been seen in a very long time. As a family tradition we watch "White Christmas" every year and I must say that Bing Crosby will never go out of style in my mind. 

So on to this snow thing. I know that I am a true valley dweller now when I get as giddy as a child at the sight of those fluffy little flakes and even more jubilant when they stick (of course I also have that child-like desire deep in my heart that school... now work... will be cancelled for the day). I was raised at 1500 feet where snow every winter, and lots of it, was and still is a common occurance. Yay SNOW!!! Take a look what we peeped outside our front door here in South Corvallis tonight.

Mary


2 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

Hurray for snow!! We have nothing even close to snow here. Thanks for sharing the pictures, it's nice to see what home looks like right now.
Loves, C

Dekk said...

I sat around hoping for "work" to be canceled too!! Lol!

I grew spending all of my holiday seasons in Colorado, so something about this snow makes me feel like I'm "home"...

Have a wonderful holiday season Mary!

Brian